Re: Limited radiation exposure may actually benefit health

No.  I cannot.  And neither did those professionals

who analyzed and reanalyzed the data.  It is the

amateur epidemiologist who find all of the beneficial

effects.  Why do suppose that is?  A political agenda?

--- Howard Long <hflong@pacbell.net> wrote:

> John,

> If you trust NSWS to show LDR did no harm, then you

> should also trust the

> 0.76 all-cause mortality of workers with > 0.5 rem

> extra vs similar workers

> not exposed, to demonstrate BENEFIT (p= 0.0009).

> Howard Long

=== message truncated ===

=====

"Those who have not known the joy of standing up for a great cause of justice have not known what makes living worthwhile."

Paul Painleve, regarding the Dreyfus Affair, 1895

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com