Re: Job of dismantling Brookhaven reactor

    I find this to be a really sad story. Another reminder that the crazies

are

  controlling our energy and public health policies. Was there an EIS

including

  cost-benefit analysis to justify the $97 million cost of dismantling the

reactor?

  Assuming that the main benefit will be in helping the mental health of the

STAR

  people, shouldn't they bear the cost? Just out of curiority: how was the

  containment period of 87,000 years determened??