From: Vijay S. R. Degalahal [mailto:vijaysai_on_net@YAHOO.COM]

Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 9:42 AM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Help with MCNP

Hi,

I am new to MCNP-Codes, I am attempting to calculate

the neutron recoil information for crystals. And I

want the recoil information in terms in the 3D cosine co-ordinates. But I am havinf trouble using the cosine bins! As if I use them with Tally 1, I am getting errors! And help! I need to find the recoil co-ordinates, and also the location! Also if any body is aware off any MCNP-focused user groups, please send me the name! Thanks, Vijay

Yahoo! Tax Center - File online by April 15th http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html