Re: Conference etc on depleted uranium (Stockholm & Uppsala, April22-25)

April 16

	Bjorn Cedervall asked if the participants in the DU conference were a

"balanced list of active participants."

	We all know that Doug Rokke has a bias, but what about the organizers? The

listed organizer for day one is the Green Party of Sweden.

	On day two we have the Uppsala Peace Coalition, the Swedish Peace Council,

an unspecified Green Party, the youth section of a Green Party, Women for

Peace, the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom,

Physiotherapists and Medical Technicians against Nuclear Weapons (no bias

there of course), and the Left Wing Party of Sweden.

	The participants may be balanced but the organizers are not.  (Is there a

double entendre in there?)

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com