Looking for USRADS Equipment

I am looking for Ultrasonic Ranging and Data System (USRADS) equipment,

software, manuals, spare parts, and accessories.  I know the

manufacturer Chemrad is out of business but has anyone else picked up

this line?  Is there anyone who rents or repairs these systems?  Is

there any other technology out there that can perform automatic

positioning in heavy tree canopy or other places where GPS does not work

yet?  I am familiar with using automatic laser positioning and

video-tracking systems but these technologies are best used indoors, use

line of sight, and will not work with heavy tree cover.

Carl Speer

Real-Time Radiological Services, Inc.

2721 Losee Rd, Suite E

North Las Vegas, NV 89030