RE: The Strange Case of The Cosmic Rays (was: A Book on Cosmic Radiation)

Karl,

You really got it right!   I still remember the Our Mister Sun shows on TV

from when I was a kid in Paramus....about 1954.  I haven't seen it since,

but, yes, it probably stimulated my interest in science.  I remember that

Our Mister Sun was a really big deal on TV and my teachers really encouraged

us to watch it.

And from the Cosmic Ray show I still remember the secondary particles were

called "Fagans" for some henchman in the literature....Shakespeare???

Anyone remember that?

I am still interested in cosmic rays!

Thanks,

Wes