10 CFR 20 Appendix B, Table 3

G'day all.

I'm attempting to find an full electronic version of Table 3 in one

document.  I've been able to find a version where each page from the CFR has

been scanned into PDF format.  Also, on the NRC website, they offer a

version that allows one to click each individual isotope, but I haven't been

able to find one that has the entire table in one electronic document.  Does

anyone know of one?

Thanks

BRENT ROGERS

Manager Radiation Operations Unit

Environment Protection & Regulation Division

Department of Environment and Conservation

Tel:  02 9995 5986

Fax: 02 9995 6603

The EPA is part of the Department of Environment & Conservation

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain

confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any views

expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the

sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the

Department of Environment and Conservation (NSW) which now incorporates the

NSW Environment Protection Authority. The Department accepts no liability

for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email and recommends

that the recipient check this email and any attachments for viruses.