please forward to the group

Just out today waiting in a dr's office at lunch time with TV on.  What the

news casts are saying is that they contribute it to the thyroid, and that

women with thyroid problems usually have low birth rate babies.  They say

that the x-raying is causing the thyroid reaction, thus low birth weight..

that is what I got from the news blurb today at noon.   They showed a woman

getting dental x-rays and promoted how pregnant women should not get dental

x-rays.

So that is what is being presented in the news media today.

-- Sandy