RE: Dental X-Rays Might Lead to Small Babies

Not offhand...I just did a quick google though and found some credible

looking (referenced) info.:

- http://www.healthunit.org/dental/pregnancyoral/peridontal.htm

- http://www.dentalgentlecare.com/pregnancy_and_gingivitis.htm

And it looks like some folks consider it seriously enough that they've

sponsored legislation; see

http://www.oralhealthamerica.org/perinatal.htm.  Of course the JAMA

article may have addressed this--I haven't read it yet.  Nevertheless,

the abstract, the news fallout, and even statements now by ADA types

make it clear that what appears to be the reality here (the underlying

dental problem) is being largely ignored in favor of the more

sensational sound bites surrounding radiation.

Jim