AW: Patients, Physicians Unaware of CT Radiation Exposure ?

RADSAFErs,

Please note, that my mail was sent to Howard Long privately. If he forwards

it to RADSAFE it is his business and not mine. His new comment is even more

confused and confusing and I am not going to waste my time to answer. I will

now definitely not do it in the future - neither on RADSAFE nor at a private

address.

Franz