Re: Patients trigger border radiation alarms

Few days ago it was posted the following http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38020

Radioactive prostate sets off airport alert

Man undergoing cancer treatment pulled aside by guards

It was not the first, nor the Susan's will the last.

I just sent a message to IAEA suggesting some recommendation to users and patients and also to discuss  at next IRPA XI

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel