Re: Patients trigger border radiation alarms

John

 In my opinion a terrorist would shield the device while transporting it just so it would not be detected. why dose everyone think these people are stupid i can assure you their not .also people like to think that a device would be rad , Chem.or Bio. well it might be all combined I'm sure they know that the RAM would be use only as a fear part of the actual device . of course this is my personal opinion.

                                      Jim Dykes