Re: Patients, Physicians Unaware of CT Radiation Exposure ?

As usual, what this have to do with the original

discussion?

--- Howard Long <hflong@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Radsafers,

> The frustrated dependence on nuclear scientist

> informers (deterred by

> assassinations), and connection to potential

> terrorist bomb explosion in the

> USA, reminded me that health physicists and

> physicians need to review effect

> of doses much higher than CT's 1 rem (as in Kearny's

> Nuclear War Survival

> Skills, www.oism.org ).

>  I apologize for assuming that if Franz were

> confused, then perhaps other

> Radsafers, were also.

>  Howard Long

. . .

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist