RE: spent fuel pool liners

		Not promoting, just providing information.

		Master-Lee offers several products.  Master-Lee products for

strippable coatings for decon and maintenance work and as a coating to line

a spent fuel pool as a permanent membrane.

Randy Redmond

Radiological Control Organization

BWXT Y-12 L.L.C.

Oak Ridge, TN