RE: ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE

I have been using AVG Antivirus on my home computers for a couple of years

now with no virus or trojan escapees. The best part is that for individual

home use, it's free. I highly recommend it! I believe that AVG also has

commercial versions available at very reasonable prices.

www.grisoft.com

Sincerely, Jim Darrough

James E. Darrough

Health Physicist