Fission product yields

Hi all:

I was wondering if someone could recommend a more recent (and easy to

access) source for the fission product yields, as they are shown in the

typical double humped mass distribution curves (for thermal neutrons) in

many nuclear physics books.

Unfortunately, the references, if given at all, are often rather old. I am

interested in yield values for thermal as well as for fast neutrons.

In that context, I also would like to find someone, who is interested in

discussing (off-list) the production pathways etc. of several radionuclides

released through nuclear weapons testings.

Thanks a lot,

sincerely,

Nanja

---