Re: CNN article

  As a retired Air Force pilot, I can definitely attest to the accuracy of one statement in the subject article (especially if you flew with me), viz:

     "It is clear that there are health risks associated with a career of flying," Federal Aviation Administration researchers wrote in a 2002 report on radiation exposure of air crews."

  I'm only being flippant because their biggest worry seems to be skin cancer.

                                          Ed Battle