Re: FW: Heavy water face spray

Hi John,

>Of course, you are assuming that the product contains

>(Deuterium)2 monoxide.  I don't see deuterium listed

>in the ingedients.  Could it be that the product is

>just named "D2O?"

I've tried the link providend in an earlier message you've quoted:

>http://www.mineraltreasures.net/search_categories.asp?CatID=145

Not everybody may have noticed that the product picture has a link, leading to a magnified version if clicked.

On that picture the ingredients list is clearly readable:

INGREDIENTS:

Distilled water, witch hazel,

L-sodium PCA, Heavy Water (D2O),

PEG-50 shea butter, foraha oil,

D-beta-fructan, D-beta-glucosamine,

aminoguanidine, myrrh extract.

Since the ingerdients are listed in order of contained amount, I expect the product to contain not much, but definitve some real D2O.

Best regards

	Frank