Re: Al Qaida Nukes in the USA

Given that I heard a review of this last night on a talk radio program

that is famous for its stories about UFOs, ghosts and monsters (hey, I

couldn't sleep), I would also question its credibility. The spectre of a

dirty bomb is quite plausible, but a 10 kT suitcase sized nuke weighing

35 pounds? I don't think so. I think those guys in the "nests" in

Pakistan and Iran are dreaming. And they have neither technology nor a

home garage.  Good grief!

-Russ