RE: Xetex Inc

I believe they were taken over by Thermo / Eberline;

see http://www.thermo.com/com/cda/newsevents/news_detail/1,1049,10868,00.html

Capt. Bruce Bugg

Special Projects Coordinator

Law Enforcement Division

Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety

P.O. Box 80447

Conyers, GA  30013-8047

Phone: 678.413.8825

Fax: 678.413.8832

e-mail: obbugg@dmvs.ga.gov

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." -- Charles Mingus (Musician, 1922-1979)