Re: Anyone know the number of the local Better Business Bureau?

Drink tea, take some potassium pills, and take a nice bath to rid your

body of that nasty old radiation. So where's the healing crystals? I

have a certain degree of respect for homeopathic medicine, but when

parasites like this jump on board to make a dollar off of public

ignorance, then an already shaky home-grown profession loses even more

ground. Sad.