FW: Public Notification Info

The following posted at the request of Monica Oosting of Zircatec

Precision Industries.

-----Original Message-----

From: Monica Oosting [mailto:monica.oosting@zircatec.ca]

Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 11:42 AM

Subject: RE: Public Notification Info

Greetings to everyone on Radsafe.

We are working on our Public Information Program and I was wondering if

anyone has sample brochures or suggestions regarding the following:

a.      Radiation fundamentals (quantities, units, sources of ionizing

radiation, occupational and public dose limits, typical natural

radiation exposures).

b.      Radiation dose estimates for members of the public, as compared

to regulatory limits and background doses.

c.      Environmental radiological data (i.e., soil sampling, water

sampling, airborne monitoring) in general.

d.      Nuclear fuel fabrication from receipt of feed materials to

shipment of fuel elements to use as a source of electrical power.

Best Regards,

Monica

Zircatec Precision Industries

Port Hope, Ontario