From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of Humphrey, Monica

M.

Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:54 AM

To: 'Celia Rajkovich'; John Jacobus

Cc: radsafe

Subject: RE: Question about radiation exposure and employment

Sounds like an ugly situation got uglier. This poses a lot of questions. Who

was the assignor and why was the assignee explaining increase in dose, was

there any pre-planning, do they have a formal ALARA program? What

circumstances allowed the dose to exceed 5 rem and why is it the assignee

who is being punished for it?

Monica Humphrey

SAIC - Rad Safety