Change Room Question

I've been asked to provide my input from both the Rad Protection and Occupational Safety and Heath perspectives into the design of a new process that will be installed into an existing building.  The subject of change rooms has come up and the engineers are quoting the International Plumbing Code which requires one toilet and one sink per 100 employees but it is silent on showers. This standard appears to be a little outdated but that is my opinion.  I am also aware of the OSHA standard which does provide criterion for showers requiring one shower for each 10 employees.

For our process, we expect 8-13 women and twice that number of men per shift.  Does anyone out there know of any kind of standard I can point to that says we need x showers, y toilets and z sinks?

Dale G.