Re: Andy Karam on NPR

At 12:26 PM 7/29/2004 -0400, Gerald Nicholls wrote:

>I heard the broadcast and enjoyed it.  Some environmentalists who listen

>to NPR regularly had an entirely different take on his remarks, however.

>  What I heard from them was basically "How can I take seriously the

>comments of anyone who would use water from a nuclear reactor to make

>coffee?"

But I guess they have no problem drinking coffee made with sewage farm

effluent?

;~)

Doug

Doug Aitken		Schlumberger Drilling and Measurements QHSE

Advisor

Phone (Sugarland):   	281 285-8009

Phone (Home office): 	713 797-0919

Phone (Cell): 		713 562-8585

Principal E-mail: jdaitken@earthlink.net

Schlumberger E-mail: daitken@sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com

Mail: 	300 Schlumberger Drive MD2, Room 111

	Sugar Land, TX 77478