ZnS properties - seeking a document by James Schulman

Greetings!  I am no longer an RSO, having been offered a faculty

position at the Rochester Institute of Technology.  So I finally get to

work on some research, which brings me back to Radsafe to ask for some

assistance.

In particular, I am trying to find some information on the optical and

radiological properties of ZnS.  I understand there was some work done

by James Schulman several years ago, but I have been unable to locate

any copies of his work and I was hoping that someone in Radsafe-land

might be able to point me in the right direction.  In particular, I'm

interested in ZnS opacity, photon yield, degradation under alpha

exposure, and so forth.

Many thanks in advance for your help -

Andy

P. Andrew Karam, Ph.D., CHP

Research Assistant Professor

Rochester Institute of Technology

Department of Biological Sciences

85 Lomb Memorial Drive

Rochester, NY  14623

+1 585-475-6432

karam@mail.rit.edu <mailto:karam@mail.rit.edu>

"If A is success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is

play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein