Back Copies of the Health Physics Journal

Please contact me if you are interested in donating or selling your back issues

of the Health Physics Journal or Radiation Protection Dosimtery.  We are trying

to enhance the journal selection at one of our off campus libraries so that

graduate students have access to reliable sources of information on radiation.

Please respond directly my University of Iowa email address:bill-field@uiowa.edu

Regards, Bill Field

http://myprofile.cos.com/Fieldrw