Re: Upcoming HBO "documentary" on Indian Point

colleagues,

The question is on the public understanding and their feelings and emotions

on this subject -- we all need to think about who we are communicating with

and why.

Special remarks by the population in Goiania (considering our scenario and

the word cancer due radiation)

·      If there is scientific controversy about low doses and high doses are

dangerous, where do we fit in?

·      I do not understand what are you talking about.

·       Could you please repeat that again?

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel