AW: Munich pictures posted

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone -43-0699-1168-1319

Thank you Sandy for posting the links. Having been in May at the NORM IV

conference near Krakow and spending two days in Krakow sightseeing I

enjoyed your photos and I enjoyed as well the ones from Munich. (Please

correct the Krakow headline to "Poland".)

I am of the opinion that people should enjoy not only radiation

protection, but that it is equally important to see other positive sides

of life like travelling and see how the world looks like!

Best regards,

Franz