RE: more Rokke-DU....

Actually, you have both helped make my points for me.  As health physicists, we understand that DU poses no radiological risk.  However, we have to acknowledge that there is a chemical risk from it.  If we speak of DU strictly from the perspective of health physics and continue saying that it poses no radiological risk, we are technically correct, but missing the larger picture.

To be accurate and complete, and to avoid sounding like we're sugar-coating the matter, we should be prepared to discuss both the lack of radiological risk AND the presence of chemical risk, AND the fact that even the chemical hazard is present only under certain conditions.

Andy