RE: LSC Standards

The Perkin-Elmer (nee Packard) Cl36/Am241 standard is manufactured overseas (Scotland I believe). They make them available upon purchase of their LSC's with alpha-beta discrimination capability. However, they rely on the customer to arrange for the import of the source.

I don't know if they are available as a separate order item. Either way, I don't think this source meets the domestic supplier criterion.

Rick Edwards, Analyst

The Boeing Company