New IRPA11 web page

-----Original Message-----

From: IRPA11 [mailto:Irpa11.congress@ctn.din.upm.es]

Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 5:42 AM

To: IRPA11.congress@ctn.din.upm.es

Subject: New IRPA11 web page

Dear IRPA11 participant,

On behalf of the Spanish Radiation Protection Society, we would like to

invite you to visit the IRPA11 webpage (www.irpa11.com

<http://www.irpa11.com/> ), that has been totally renovated. Now, it is

including, between other items:

-        A complete photo gallery of the Congress

-        The highlights and conclusions of each thematic area.

-        The presentations at the Plenary Sessions:

o       The Sievert Lecture

o       The invited lectures by the UNSCEAR, the ICRU and the ICRP.

o       The introduction to the Gold Medal of the Swedish Academy

o       All the presentations made by the chairpersons and the panel

members of the five Plenary Panel Sessions (PPS):

*        PPS-1: What is Known About Radiation Effects at Low Doses?.

*        The ICRP Proposals for the 21st Century

*        Electromagnetic Fields and Cancer

*        Protection against "natural" radiation exposure

*        Societal Aspects and Public Involvement in Radiation Protection

-        The texts and slides of the refresher courses.

-        The texts and slides of the keynote lectures.

-        The complete collection of the full papers, with a searching

engine of papers by:

*         thematic areas and subtopics

*        author

*        keywords in the title

We are sure this page will be one of the most visited by the IRPA

community. Please announce it to all your colleagues!

We have a special acknowledgement to all the speakers -invited

lecturers, keynote lecturers, refresher course lecturers, panel members,

and the coordinators of the thematic areas who prepared the summary

highlights and conclusions of the Congress- whose presentations are now

in the web to multiply their impact worldwide. Also we deeply

acknowledge the work of the ICPC (International Congress Programme

Committee), chaired by Annie Sugier, to reach a so successful scientific

result.

Best regards,

Dr. Leopoldo Arranz                             Dr. David Cancio

Prof. Eduardo Gallego

IRPA11 Chair                                       IRPA11 General

Secretary                    IRPA11 Scientific Secretary