Re: Mobile phones etc

>I do not understand how a 'benign' tumour (according to the reference) can

>be classed as a cancer.

Ask MicroWave News. Here is one follow up article in English BTW:

The massmedial fallout in Sweden could have been worse. We had a political

scandal ("entertainment") that came out about the same time as the mobile

phone press conference (totally off-topic - nothing about radiation) so much

of the media jumped into that besides other competing news (soccer game

As you can see the mobile phone thing comes far down:

(the question is "Are you afraid of radiation from mobile phones?", 53.1 %

vote yes" at this moment - it seems like the mobile phone scare is

decreasing somewhat as compared to 2-3 years ago)

My personal action and reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com