Conference LSC-2005

Dear All,

    I would like to inform you that  the Central Mining Institute are going

to organize

LSC 2005 CONFERENCE Advances in Liquid Scintillation Spectometry

in Poland (Katowice, 17-21 October 2005).

The conference is aimed to be a forum for all scientists, working in areas

related to

 To keep high standards of proceedings we would like to issue it as

publication. Please, find preliminary circular of LSC 2005 at our web site

On-line registration will be available in November at above web site

     We heartly welcome all possible participants

        greetings from Katowice

              Stan Chalupnik, Chair of the Scientifc Committee

mail: brxsc@gig.katowice.pl