  From: Maury Siskel

  To: lboing@ANL.GOV

  Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu ; The Prophets

  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:51 AM

  Subject: Re:

  Larry, I will bet you dollars to doughnuts that Dr. Wally Prophet can give you some first class answers on this ... drop him an email at:

  wallyproph@aol.com

  Cheers,

  Maury Siskel      maurysis@ev1.net

  Boing, Lawrence E. wrote:

    Can anyone out there direct me to a resource on the location of the phosphate mining waste piles in Florida?  I had read there were 24 such sites in Florida but have not been able to find any other details.  Thanks.

    Larry Boing

    lboing@anl.gov