Re: airport safeguards

Hello list...just saw this posting....No one without Clarence or the need to know should be allowed this type of information. This is law enforcement sensitive information and passing this type of data here in the states is a federal offense...... I am sure that this was an innocent posting but we all need to be careful. thanks...Gerry

José M Rodríguez <jrodriguez@at3w.com> wrote:

Dear RadSafers,

I am looking for information on safeguards installed at airports around the

world, especially in Europe if there is any. You can respond either to the

list or to my email. Thanks in advance for your help.

jrodriguez@at3w.com