RE: Revision of Atomic Energy Act - NRC to Regulate Accelerator Produced?

It would appear that the Society would generally be in support of such an

action as an aid in reaching that elusive goal of having one agency

responsible for regulating radiation/radioactive materials.  I believe the

Society has a position statement paper on exactly that issue.

Daren Perrero, Health Physicist

The opinions expressed are mine, all mine.....

I'm with the government I'm here to help you.

Daren Perrero

perrero@iema.state.il.us