Re: A washingtonpost.com article from: franz.schoenhofer@chello.at

They used to worry about special interest being

involved with the political/regulatory process.  Now

we call them stakeholders.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/emailfriend?contentId=A7362-2004Oct28&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/politics/?referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/sports/?referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artsandliving/entertainmentguide/?referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/travel/?referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/technology/?referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle

> © 2004 The Washington Post Company

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

> body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

=====

"A devotee of Truth may not do anything in deference to convention.  He must always hold himself open to correction, and whenever he discovers himself to be wrong he must confess it at all costs and atone for it."

Monhandas K. Gandhi, in "Autobiography"

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist