RE: Non Ionizing Rad Question

Good, I was going to say I would be interested in the responses.

Any opinions in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and are not

represented as those of the VA Eastern Colorado HCS, the Dept. of Veterans

Affairs, or the US Government.

Peter G. Vernig, Radiation Safety Officer, VA Eastern Colorado Health Care

System, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO 80220, peter.vernig@med.va.gov, Phone=

303.399.8020 x2447; Fax = 303.393.5026, alternate fax, 303.393.5248

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is

admirable, if anything is found to be excellent or praiseworthy, let your

mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus