Re: Mobile phones & brain tumors

I have always considered the most dangerous aspects of

cell phones to be people who use them while driving.

Would that be a bystander effect?

http://www.nature.com/news/2004/041011/pf/041011-11_pf.html

> This study was covered by many public media around

> the world but few if any

> seemed to discuss the statistics. I suggest that

> anyone interested takes a

> look at the original publication - including the key

> confidence interval

> (for an odds ratio based on 12 cases).

> My personal initiative only,

> Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

> body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

=====

"That government is the strongest of which every man feels himself a part."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist