Re: Re: Vanity Fair Article on DU - with an Ed Battle recommendation of Rokke!

Thank you, John. I expected someone to reply exactly as you did.

As I wrote below, my remarks are in the public record and the author chose to ignore them. I have not abandoned anything to anybody, except ...

I nominate you to write to the Vanity Fair editor.

Bob