Help MCNP5 - clarification

Dear Mr.Gardner,

         I am sorry if my problem was not clear.

I want a 100 spectrums - each spectrum of a particular gamma ray energy.

the first spectrum would be a 10 kev gamma ray spectrum

the second spectrum would be a 20 kev gamma ray spectrum

..

the last spectrum would be a 1000 kev gamma ray spectrum

and each of the spectrums have about 3 kev/channel and totally has about

512 channels.

Now, I the input file I have would produce only one such spectrum in the

output file.  What i need is a modification in the input file so that the

code would produce the 100 spectrums in a single output file. The output

file would have a final data in a 512X100 matrix with 512 rows representing

the pulse height bins and 100 columns representing the different gamma ray

energies.

I apologize if my question was not clear.

I will be glad if you could help me.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Pramoth CM