'tis the season

About this time last year I launched the RADAR page on radiation-related

music (http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/Music.html). The best piece on

there by far is "Workin' at the Nuclear Power Plant" - to the tune of

"Walkin in a Winter Wonderland" - the full mp3 is on the RADAR site. In

the spirit of the season, I remind those of you who have heard it once

that it is well worth hearing again. Those of you who may have missed it

are in for a treat. Thanks go to Jim Herrold for finding the author. He

is a nuclear engineer, named Penney File, and he has a fun website

(http://www.koolkangaroo.com/plentey.html) which also has musical

parodies on chemistry, cloning, and other topics - highly recommended.

Many of you have made valuable contributions to the radiation-related

music collection. Any and all other suggestions are always welcome. Have

a great holiday season, all.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068