Re: Atlanta sick of smog, study says - Utility-financed report disputed

Maybe, during episodes of air pollution, people keep their windows shut

thereby increasing exposure to radon. Therefore, it must be the radon that

causes the problem  :-).

If anyone dislikes this hypothesis, I can formulate another one implicating

any causative agent you choose. If the causative agent is one that happens

to be in political disfavor, you might be able to receive government funding

to study the hypothesis.

Just trying to be helpful ---    Jerry Cohen

PS- Has anyone noticed that increasing consumption of "organic" foods

has accompompanied increased concerns toward global warming? Is there

a possible link?