Tritium glove boxes

We have an inactive glove box with high levels of tritium inside.

Operations people want to isolate and abandon it in place; eventually it

will be disposed.  Does anyone have experience with this?  I've got a few

ideas that would probably work but would like to kow what others have done.

Please contact me privately with your "war stories."

Thanks,

Glenn Marshall, CHP

Health Physicist

SEC RADCON, ORNL