Re: Re[2]: Activists Criticize US Advice On 'Dirty Bomb' Exposur

Thanks for the information.  I also found an

interesting review of cancer risks at

http://www.cancer.org/downloads/PRO/Cancer%20Statistics%202004.ppt

(_http://science.education.nih.gov/supplements/nih1/cancer/guide/understanding3.htm_

(http://science.education.nih.gov/supplements/nih1/cancer/guide/understanding3.htm)

> ):

> "Cancer researchers use the term lifetime risk to

> indicate the  probability

> that a person will develop cancer over the course of

> a lifetime. In  the United

> States, men have a 1 in 2 lifetime risk of

> developing cancer, and  women have

> a 1 in 3 risk."

=====

"Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House?"

Will Rogers

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist