RE: Quote from Leuren Moret

"Sheree":

The RADSAFE community expects you to identify yourself on all postings.

Please do so.

If you turn out to be someone unfamiliar to the most of us, then IMO you

should also identify your affiliation to health physics, as this is not a

political forum.

When time permits, I will prepare a detailed response to Dr. Rokke's earlier

note to me.

Bob Cherry