Re: RE: Gardner Sellafield cluster [was : reply to Cedervall ]

As a scientist who tries to keep up but who is far from an expert in epidemiology, it usually occurs to me that when someone finds a cancer cluster somewhere, a cancer "anti-cluster" must be somewhere else as a balance to maintain the average incidence.

Not surprisingly, we usually don't hear about the anti-clusters. I wonder if any of them ever occur near places like Sellafield. I suspect that they do for certain kinds of cancer.

Bob C