Re: RE: Dr. Durakovic at Port Hope

Thank you for your excellent summary, Monica.

I am not allowed to say why the U.S. Army required Dr. Durakovic to leave active duty (one reason is that what I know I know from hearsay, not directly). I will point out the Army generally is desperate to recruit physicians and retain them. Draw your own conclusions.

Bob C