Re: AW: Dr. Durakovic at Port Hope

Dr. schoenhofer writes about Dr. Durakovic, from the reporting in:

http://www.durhamregion.com/dr/nn/news/story/2424134p-2806312c.html

> In the newspaper article I find a direct request for entrusting him to

> "do a complete genetic profile of the people of Port Hope". He

> advertises to  collect urine samples, send them to Frankfurt (which

> institute??? I do not know any there) and have them analysed for $1.500

> for uranium. [N]o accredidated laboratory in Europe is likely to

> charge $ 1.500 for a uranium analysis....

A genetic profile is not the same as uranium analysis, it's a

general white blood cell chromosome inspection by counting and

classifying chromosomes as would be indicated in the long term

follow-up to heavy metal exposure, unless the exact parameters

of the exposure are already known.

http://rpd.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/103/3/211

http://www.uraniumweaponsconference.de/powerpoint/schroeder.ppt

It still takes a set of human eyeballs to do the count, and quite

some time to do the prep for the count:  blood draw, centrifuge,

SMAC-22, lymphocyte extraction, bio-nucleus and related object

count and extraction, chromosome prep, photography, and then

duplicate or triplicate count and characterization with anonymous

blind peer review resolution.  $1,500 is probably about what a

U.S. lab would charge for the same work.

Sincerely,

James Salsman